ยินดีต้อนรับเข้าสู่ Ep Benjama Club
www.epbenjamaclub.com
-------------------------------------------------
กรุณาสมัครสมาชิก หรือ ลงชื่อเข้าใช้
เพราะสมาชิกเท่านั้นที่สามารถใช้งานเว็บไซต์ได้อย่างเต็มรูปแบบ

2.Basic knowledge of Japanese language  Rainbow_square_by_fastnfurious

กราฟิกของเว็บนี้จะสวยขึ้นถ้าคุณเปิดด้วย
FireFox แทน Internet Explorer

<p align="left"><iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/widgets/like.php?href=http://epbenjamaclub.com" style="border: medium none; width: 450px; height: 80px;" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EP Benjama Club [Season²] | The EP Students Community
ยินดีต้อนรับเข้าสู่ Ep Benjama Club
www.epbenjamaclub.com
-------------------------------------------------
กรุณาสมัครสมาชิก หรือ ลงชื่อเข้าใช้
เพราะสมาชิกเท่านั้นที่สามารถใช้งานเว็บไซต์ได้อย่างเต็มรูปแบบ

2.Basic knowledge of Japanese language  Rainbow_square_by_fastnfurious

กราฟิกของเว็บนี้จะสวยขึ้นถ้าคุณเปิดด้วย
FireFox แทน Internet Explorer

<p align="left"><iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/widgets/like.php?href=http://epbenjamaclub.com" style="border: medium none; width: 450px; height: 80px;" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></p>
EP Benjama Club [Season²] | The EP Students Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

2.Basic knowledge of Japanese language

Go down

Rank07 2.Basic knowledge of Japanese language

Post by zenjigame Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:31 pm

Before start I want to say that My English grammar isn't perfect so plz understand lol

Let's start

Before you can study any language first thing I recomended you to do is to understand the natural of the language first. Language has their own natural depending on the culture and way of life of native who use that language. Japanese also has its own unique

In Japanese we have three major kind of Alphabets that is "Hiragana", "Katakana" and the chinese charecter called "Kanji"
all of these alphabets is still use in Japanese language
Hiragana is sometimes call Women alphabet is a major alphabet use in Japanese language. Hiragana use to write the word normally from native japanese language its has 46 charecters.
Katakana is sometimes call Man alphabet is use to write word that borrow from other nations and sound from the surrounding like bird sound or dog howl
Kanji is Chinese borrowed alphabet. In Japanese Kanji normally use in daily life it use to replace word in hiragana to show the expression because some japanese word has same sound and same figure so we use kanji to seperate those word

The Hiragana and Katakana Alphabets both have 46 charecters with the same sound but different figure in Japanese language the one alphabet have the own consonant and vowel in other hand one alphabet have both consonant and vowel
We can seperate th vowel sound in to 5 sounds that is /a/, /i/, /u/, /e/ and o and the consonant sound in to 11 sounds that is
/a/ /k/ /s/ /t/ /n/ /h/ /m/ /y/ /r/ /w/ and only final consonant sound in Japanese that also a nasal sound "n" (this charecter is special you will study deeply in next topic). With 5 vowels and 11 consonant its must mix up to 55 charecter but we have only 46 that because in /w/ section we have only "wa" and "wo" sound and in /y/ section we don't have the sound "yi" and "ye" and our "n" section have only "n" sound so 55 - 9 finally we have 46 charecters It's a little bit hard to understand so I will show you a diagram

....a........i........u........e.........o

a X...... X.......X.......X ....... X

k X...... X.......X.......X ....... X

s X...... X.......X.......X ....... X

t X...... X.......X.......X ....... X

n X...... X.......X.......X ....... X

h X...... X.......X.......X ....... X

m X...... X.......X.......X ....... X

y X...... O.......X.......O ....... X

r X...... X.......X.......X ....... X

w X...... O.......O.......O ....... X

n X...... O.......O.......O ....... O

so if u look closely you will see that we have 9 "O" this 9"O" is represent the charecter that don't have in Japanese. Both Hiragana nad Kantakana shared this table together

all of thess is a basic knowledge of Japanese Alphabet hopp you can catch all of these

zenjigame
zenjigame

จำนวนข้อความ : 16
EP Point : 36
ระดับชื่อเสียง : 0
สมัครเมื่อวันที่ : 2010-08-15
ที่อยู่ : 2/4 Itsaraplace Condominium Wang Derm Rd. Wat Aroon Sub District Bangkok Yai District Bangkok 10600
EP-Pets : สุนัข

Back to top Go down